Islamic Circle of North America (ICNA) is a non-ethnic, non-sectarian; open to all, independent, North America wide, grass root Islamic organization. ICNA has many projects, programs, and activities which are designed to help in the process of molding the individual and reforming society at large.
- To invite mankind to submit to the Creator by using all means of communications.
- To motivate Muslims to perform their duty of being witnesses unto mankind by their words and deeds.
- To organize those who agree to work for this cause in the discipline of ICNA.
- To offer educational and training opportunities to increase Islamic knowledge, to enhance socio-economic justice in the society.
- To oppose immorality and oppression in all forms, and support efforts for civil liberties and socio-economic justice in the society.
- To strengthen the bond of humanity by serving all those in need anywhere in the world, with special focus on our neighborhood across North America.
- To cooperate with other organizations for the implementation of this program and unity in the ummah.